3M 9501+ KN95 Particulate Respirator Mask (50 Pieces)
3M 9501+ KN95 Respirator
Maintain a healthy respiratory system with this KN95 respirator, reducing exposure to bacteria, viruses and potentially harmful airborne biological contaminants.
3M KN95 masks have over 95% effectiveness in filtering non-oil particles and are an alternative to the 3M NIOSH N95 8210 or 1860 respirators. For use primarily for respiratory protection against non-oil particles, such as those from sanding, sawing, grinding, sweeping, bagging, or from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, and certain other substances.
The masks are manufactured in China and fully meet the KN95, GB2626-2006 standard which is tested prior to export.
- 100% cotton, anti- static
- Foldable design and easy to carry
- Filter particles of metal fumes and small particles Certified according to GB2626-2006 standards
- Helps protect against certain Airborne Biological Particles
- Fluid Resistant
- KN95 Chinese Standard GB2626-2006
- FDA Listed Device
- CDC EUA listed NIOSH N95 Approved Alternative
- Protection Class: KN95 Filtering Rate: ≥95% (0.075μm particles)
- Size: 110 mm*160 mm/4.33in.*6.30in
- Weight: 10 (g)
- Mask style: Hanging ear type.
- 50 pieces in a retail bag