BYD KN95 Particulate Respirator (50 Pieces)
BYD KN95 Particulate Respirator
BYD KN95 masks have over 95% effectiveness in filtering non-oil particles. For use primarily for respiratory protection against non-oil particles, such as those from sanding, sawing, grinding, sweeping, bagging, or from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, and certain other substances.
The inner and outer covers of BYD KN95 masks are constructed from spunbond nonwoven fabric. Polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven is layered between the inner and outer covers. The ear loops are made of polyester elastic which is attached to the mask. The inside nosepiece is a polypropylene or PU foam.
- Comfortable Urethane Nosefoam
- Elastic Welded Headband
- Adjustable noseclip
- Helps protect against certain Airborne Biological Particles
- Fluid Resistant
- KN95 Chinese Standard GB2626-2006
- FDA Listed Device
- Material: Spunbond nonwovens, melt-blown nonwovens, hot air cotton, nose clip, elastic ear loops
- Size: 110 mm*160 mm/4.33in.*6.30in
- Expiration date: 3 yers after production
- Model: Foldable
- 50 pieces in a retail box and each retail box contains 25 bags of 2 pieces
- 20 boxes in a carton (1000 pieces)
Minimum Order Quantity:
1 Carton of 20 retail boxes (1000 masks)
Large orders please contact us.
ALL PRICING ON OUR SITE INCLUDES ECONOMY SHIPPING WITHIN 10 DAYS. IF YOU WISH TO USE EXPRESS WITH FEDEX, PLEASE CONTACT US AFTER YOU MAKE YOU PURCHASE